Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Hey there.... ::

Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.     Index du Forum -> ARCHIVES
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Surge

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 4 Oct - 16:06 (2010)    Sujet du message: Hey there.... Répondre en citant

Hi everyone!

My French isn't so good so I thought Id join the International forum... Im a big Justice fan and have been lucky enough to see them at Sonar a couple of years ago and shall be going to see them play at the Summadayze festival in Melbourne this coming New Years! Aside from Justice Im also a big fan of Sebastian and DJ Mehdi so Im sure I'll get on with everyone here just fine
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 4 Oct - 16:06 (2010)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Fluo Warrior
La Team

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 4 Oct - 18:38 (2010)    Sujet du message: Hey there.... Répondre en citant

yo ! welcome on the board. the international section is very very inactive, so i think you should learn french or use google translator haha
Ed Recorder
La Team

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Dim 4 Sep - 10:53 (2011)    Sujet du message: Hey there.... Répondre en citant

Indeed, listen to wise Fluo Warrior. Still, you're welcome, don't feel shy to share you impressions on last tunes or whatever, even in the french section, some of us (the main part actually) will understand you. The point is for you to understand what we said before haha..
Porteur De Croix

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Dim 4 Sep - 11:21 (2011)    Sujet du message: Hey there.... Répondre en citant

Welcome!
As you can notice, the international part of the forum isn't that active, admins are even thinking about removing it.

As the other members said above, I strongly suggest you to check the french threads out, since they're extremely active, and this is where we provide all the exclusive information and content.
Google translator should be fine even if approximate for most of the cases.

Feel free to invite your friends to join this forum, especially the international part, I'd be glad to take part if some kind of revival happens. It'd also convince the admins not to remove it.

Once again, welcome, we hope you'll enjoy the stay!

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 01:27 (2016)    Sujet du message: Hey there....

Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.     Index du Forum -> ARCHIVES Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation