Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: [interview]Pedro, 2008 swedish mag ::

Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.     Index du Forum -> ARCHIVES
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Storm.Groover
Administrateur

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Aoû - 11:04 (2011)    Sujet du message: [interview]Pedro, 2008 swedish mag Répondre en citant

With his own company Ed Banger Records this frencman has been very successful and is called the father of electro house. Busy P aka Pedro, is also the man who found the rising star Uffie.

Best party country?
Australia, they are crazy there, but Tokyo and Berlin has great parties as well.

Worst party country?
France, it's a joke, that's how bad it is. (nous aussi on t'aimes pedro )

Embarrassing song that you like?
Oh, I'm not embarrased over any song that I like. Okay, I think Kris Kross is pretty good.

Favourite sound?
Metal sounds, I like the sound of blood, sweat and tears. I'm pretty sensitive.

Most annoying sound in the world?
Trance and reggae, I'm not a big fan of those sounds. Paul Van Dykes sound is also pretty annoying.

Worlds best remix?
Rick Rubin's remix of Queen's We Will Rock You. It's totally amazing.

World's most overrated DJ?
Easy one, it's clearly DJ Tiesto! He makes the worst music in this entire galaxy.

A bad habit you want to get rid of?
I can't pick one, I have so many. As soon as it's something bad I get caught in it.

Why should one hear you play?

Because you don't have anything else to do and you get a chance to have a lot of fun. I play a lot of electronic and different music, I do everything to please the audience.

Bust a myth about DJs.
That we get laid with new girls every night. And that DJ Tiesto has employees that pick out girls for him. That's not true. I think? Ha ha.

Say something smart.

Being funny is much harder than being smart.

PS: interview trouvée sur le Daft Club

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Aoû - 11:04 (2011)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.     Index du Forum -> ARCHIVES Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation