Forum Index

Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

:: Funk-cello cover of "D.A.N.C.E" ::

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> ARCHIVES
Previous topic :: Next topic  
EliasFin

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 7 Sep - 18:27 (2009)    Post subject: Funk-cello cover of "D.A.N.C.E" Reply with quote

Hi from Finland!
Excuse me for my poor french, i try to speak english.

I´m a finnish rock-cellist, big fan of Justice (they really brought me to this music genre). Justice isnt very well-known (as much as it should be) here in Finland but some people know this band.

I decided to make a funk-cello cover of D.A.N.C.E on youtube. I´m a newbie here on this forum, so i am sorry if this is not the correct place to post.

Please view the High Quality version here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgSMMQchAbU&fmt=18

Comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks !

Elias Kahila, Finland

PostPosted: Mon 7 Sep - 18:27 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
jgm
Modérateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 8 Sep - 00:06 (2009)    Post subject: Funk-cello cover of "D.A.N.C.E" Reply with quote

Hello and welcome!
This is nice, I really like it. Your cover of AC/DC is quite neat too, good mastering of your instrument
Visit poster’s website MSN
EliasFin

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 8 Sep - 10:26 (2009)    Post subject: Funk-cello cover of "D.A.N.C.E" Reply with quote

Thanks for a nice reply!

Elias
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation